Versailles Christian Church 10/16/2018 Board Meeting Minutes
Board Members in Attendance: Tim Brandt, Russell Wulber, Kelly Voisard, Trudy Koverman, Janelle Koverman, Beth Serraino, Deb Loewer, Nick Dimmick
- Worship conference scheduled for Jan. Hoping praise team can attend.
- Cameron may attend as worship leader a couple times yet in 2018
- Praise team still doing weekly Bible study
- Investigate installing a speaker in nursery to stream worship service
- Operation Shoebox in progress. Outreach looking for a family to sponsor during Christmas.
- Outreach will be making additional year end donations to Stocks family & Aubde & Laura
- No additional information on AED training
- Received two quotes on new AC/heat unit for parsonage. Chris Austin’s company will give away scratch and dent model for free and will install for about $1500. Board voted to move forward with purchase. Nick will contact Chris A.
- Roof leaks – Kremer roofing patched a few spots but will come back and look at the gym roof. He mentioned that repairs are temporary due to the disrepair of the roof
- Inquiring to find someone to snake the Gathering Room drain. No one wants to do it but North Star offered their manual snake if we want to do it ourselves
- Shed roof leaking and will need replaced. No action on this item.
- Venting the boiler room due to smell. No action on this item yet.
- Grinding tree stump. Deb working with Tim to get this done.
- Need to replace outside faucets on house due to leaking when turned on. No action on this item yet.
- 11/6-7 Cedarville IX Marks Pastor Conference
- 11/11 Orphan Sunday
- 11/20 VCC Board Meeting
- 11/20 Community Thanksgiving service (not sure who is hosting)
- 12/1 Men’s Breakfast
- 12/9 Congregational Meeting
- 12/9-11 Nick gone to TN
- 12/24 Christmas Eve Service
- 12/30 Family Sunday